03 Aug Wine tours in the Hunter Valley are now easier than ever with iHop!
Finally! A wine tour in the Hunter Valley that caters to those that want to see and do at their own pace. iHop Hunter Valley is here! Operating 5 days a week (Thursday to Monday) iHop Hunter Valley will pick up and drop off from 13 great locations through out the Hunter Valley giving you access to some of the best parts without the concern of driving or being on someone else’s time table.
- Adult day passes start at $35.00. (Compare this to most pre-organised group tours that start at $65.00 per person.)
- If you are enjoying yourself at one place in particular, stay! You can catch iHop next time it swings by. (Usually within an hour or so.)
- Not overly keen on visiting that cellar door or attraction? Don’t! Stay on iHop and get off at the next destination.
- Many drop off points have multiple attractions within a short walking distance of one another. Take your time! Enjoy the whole day.
- Sure, you have to get yourself from your accommodation to the nearest pick up point if you plan on leaving the keys at home. Some pick up points are within close proximity of some of our accommodation. You could get your daily dose of exercise and walk or use iHop’s transfer service to and from your accommodation.
- iHop may not be suited to groups of 10 or more. Most cellar doors like to know when groups of this size are going to visit and recommend you book with them to ensure they have the staff available to you on the day.
All-in-all, iHop Hunter Valley is a long overdue service for visitors and locals of the Hunter Valley alike. It fills a void that many have been looking for and offers flexibility in the way many tour the Hunter Valley.
Have you tried iHop Hunter Valley yet? Tell us about your experience here and hashtag #GetawayHunter!